Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Forgone by the night.

I woke up and I had no idea where I was, I tried to remember something before I fell sleep and nothing came to me, what was i doing here? How did I get here? I looked around in confusion about to panic and disbelief, realizing that I was inside of parked car in the back seat.  I started to get out of the car but I realized that the car I was in was squeezed between two cars parked so close that made it impossible to open the doors. But some how I crawled out the open rear window and fell on the fresh grass wet from recent rain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shurangama Mantra




oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ




Ah Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha




ong pu long suo ha

RS Gold said...

The world is not perfect, so you can make friends with you. Life should be like a candle, from the top to the end, has been bright.The value of life, that is, the work done for the contemporary.
_________________________
I hope you like it: RS 2007 Gold
I put my thoughts all written here: http://www.rsgoldfast.com/