Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's been awhile, I know, hope you are always fine ,we are here ,Doing good and trying to pass our days the best ofPossible ways. I love my wife more than ever.Have 5 cats.i been reading all I can find on Buddha. Working of course, and trying to help things get better. Been thinking about meditation, I, and been trying very hard to learn how to quiten my mind to a stand still. Been practicing breathing! I am a Vegetarian most of the time. Johnny woodman is the name of my last found kitten. I walk home 4 lunch. I walk a lot actually! Bought an electric cigarret. Going food shopping tonight. I read a book about writing a book. I am thinking about writing one . It would be about everything and nothing at the same time. I get lots of ideas between 630am and 700am while I drive to get this and that. It is a beautiful day today, exactly 73 degrees. The wind yesterday cleared the smog and you can see Catalina from here. We should go there I think 2 myself.

No comments: