Sunday, February 21, 2010

The corpse rolled in the elevator early morning i just clocked in, good morning nurse was pushing it , we met in silence of early Sunday, the dead man behaved like such a good dog , i had to kiss him between the ears.
Frank who was 97 told me , you know i thought i would never make it so far but u want to hear something strange my mom told me when i was born and the mid wife wrapped me in a little blanket and handed me to her, the mid wife said i will live to be a 100 years old, how did she know ? isnt this strange? amazing , i said , ...
few hours later i met a Robert we spoke and i shared with him that my name is also Robert, he said you want to hear something strange, i like strange and i said yes, he said in a book he read that Robert means a beacon of light!!! havent googled it yet but who cares when it s all good at the end.

1 comment:

Rob said...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
1 plus 2 plus 3 plus 4 equals 2 Ten.
do U understand, above is all there is.
a map of NOW. anywhere u stand n history, so all the ones that do get it, are looking at you right NOW.