Thursday, March 20, 2008


and another day ends, i beat the sun home, and we set together. now me and my wife will sit and wait for the stars to rise and shine on our little garden. eternally it all returns, the way she moved her herself and brushed against me just now, this has happened before i know, the way she looked at me across from our kitchen table, even the breeze that just blew smiles into my face and shadows that cast across the walls, this all seems all so familiar. maybe everything has already happened, its just that our minds cant see it yet, it takes time to digest the future into the past. maybe the universe has been expanding too long and its time to go back home. all these thoughts dance with me and i say out loud: Lets get something to eat, want to walk to the store?

3 comments:

drips of paint said...

hi Rob,

your thought are so sublime and poetic...
I think some of your thought/writing can be stitch up and bound in leather so to leave for the future generation to savored & pounder with...

drips of paint said...

Happy Happy easter to you both:))

Rob said...

and a happy easter to you. have a great weekend.