Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I love her, wait to talk to her all day
I say out her name loud and pray
That one in a million , she is thinking of me
I sit here waiting for her to wake up
Sitting here looking at her face
But when I reach to kiss her
I found myself alone in the dark
I know I will give my life away to just spend one short day
And walk with her and hear laugh and look in her eyes
And just say THANKS How lonely I v been , and you
Have made these past weeks so nice
how no one ever wants to take the time
To say Hello, or good bye.

8 comments:

*ItkUpiLLi* said...

Rob...this is so beautiful...:)

Rob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rob said...

Its about you , you like?

*ItkUpiLLi* said...

oh...Rob....i love it...:)

*ItkUpiLLi* said...

and u....of course!

Rob said...

:))))

Enemy of the Republic said...

I can relate to this poem. It is beautiful.

Rob said...

thank you.