Tuesday, July 3, 2007

couldnt sleep last night.

i think if i will turn all the lights off and just laydown, i might feel a little bit cooler, jebus its so hot , oh here comes a breeze , that felt good, only lasted a few seconds though, i think i just stay here like this and wait for the next one to come by. i cant fall sleep, they always come to me when i want to sleep, they always have somthing wise to say to me , about how i shouldv done this or that, this voice of judgment and punishmant that only apears at night s when i try to sleep, i wish they would stop. or take over, superegos without capes cant do anything but blah blah blah, when i ask why dont you say something to me during the day instead of now they all shutup. good , another breeze, they left , i can now fall sleep. 2:49 am

8 comments:

*ItkUpiLLi* said...

LOL...Oh Jesse! couldnt sleep last night either...same thing but diffrent time...crazy...if you find cure...please tell me...:)

Rob said...

I know the cure , the only cure, but it takes two poeple for it! :))

Enemy of the Republic said...

I suffer from insomnia a lot. It's terrible. You can never catch up from a loss of sleep; you can only be miserable. The good thing is that I generally use that time to visit blogs so that people don't think I am blowing them off.

Rob said...

"so that poeple dont think i am blowing them off" , lol, cracked me up , so funny, :).

*ItkUpiLLi* said...

....LOL!!!! Hey we could kill two flies at the same time!!!

Rob said...

me you and cruel virgin with lots of martinis and big bag of my home grown goodies, i think we would sleep like babies, trust me , we would.

*ItkUpiLLi* said...

...could you send some...LOL...better not...so I must come there...how long can a human being survive without sleeping?

Rob said...

i once marked it on my calender, didnt sleep for 8-10 weeks , i have a feeling i have to go through it again to set myself free. long story.