Thursday, June 28, 2007

Just 1 more.

What is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil.
“He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”
Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him.”


Nietche

8 comments:

*ItkUpiLLi* said...

//What is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil.//

These lines I need constantly...I do so crazy and stupid things…but I refuse to feel guilty, if the meaning is loving…what ever happens...

Rob said...

i think guilt is useless its a religous thing imbeded in us, follow your heart. my religion is love and i think so is yours.its all about love. :)

*ItkUpiLLi* said...

...it's all about it...nothing else matters me anymore...

*ItkUpiLLi* said...

//Cause I just gotta know how far...
I just wanna know how far...//

I've been asking this every minute in past three years...I don't need to know anything else anymore...:))

...Los Lonely...indeed....

Rob said...

LOL, Perfect.

*ItkUpiLLi* said...

I tried to be cool...but first thing in the morning I remembered the amazing grace...:))

Rob said...

LOl, just one more time! i had to wake 1:30 listen to it and and go back to sleep if i can , had a toothache today all day, :( but its better now.

*ItkUpiLLi* said...

LOL
...your turn to sleep...!!!