Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Time to go to work.


I was called in to go to work finaly been walking around with nothing to do like an animal in a prison zoo, i transport the dead you know, sometimes they are still alive actualy, just waiting. i whisper in their old hairy ears, dont worry i am taking you home tonight, this makes them smile eventualy. i hear them sing , my life seems like one day, but what a day it was they laugh , i ask them, so where do you want to go?, most of them say , i miss my mom, take me back to her arms, it s usualy before dawn, no its always before dawn, before a new day begins. we fill our fuel with tears and blood and rip out all the wires that run the electric currunts that chain down their caged up hearts, then we head down into spiraling roads of time, back to when life was a merry go around, some want to stop by the fair, they want to taste mother earths corn and wine, for one last time, some just want to watch the fireflies make patterns in the sun setting sky. some just want to be held, so i pull over and we sleep in the dark i match my heart beat with theirs , we get synchronised. i point at the orions belt , cause its always november here , i tell them i wil name a constelation after you , dont fear , you will be remmemberd forever , you see i am going to live , always , (I AM SORRY MACA ), its like walking together in the park until they want to sit down and rest , thats when i cant hear their heartbeats nomore ,our little ride is over, they are now the light that shines through the star grown fields of space.

p.s this is all fiction, i actualy sell bannanas to tired monkeys who like to smoke ciggaretes .

13 comments:

*ItkUpiLLi* said...

...I'm so tired, that I don't read your poems now...I come back when I'm finally wake...

...I like your blog...maybe, 'coz of your attitude...;)

Rob said...

thank you for listening. get some rest. sweet dreams.

*ItkUpiLLi* said...

...sweet dreams Rob...:)

*ItkUpiLLi* said...

...and hey...perhaps the most beautiful video you have up there...greetings to your cat...

Rob said...

isnt it most touching? i found it late last night, i am hooked on it, i read your poem about the nice day you had in the park and the zoo, sounds like a great day!and your art is well, u make me jealous, you are very talented keep up the good work, lucyfur says hi back.

*ItkUpiLLi* said...

I've watched that video at least ten times...I'm really touched...I thought it whole day...

*ItkUpiLLi* said...

oh...it was not my poem...only a dream...I'm nothing but a dreamer...hopeless one...and I can't write in English...

Rob said...

me 2 my dear. nietche said life without music would be a mistake, i would never believe in a god that didnt dance.so true so true.

Rob said...

lol u missed my post by 2 minutes !

*ItkUpiLLi* said...

am I hooked with video or what..but I keep coming here...:)

Rob said...

oh one more thing, i see you are a frank zappa fan, my favorite is black napkin and i saw him and mothers of invention reunion concert in a club in hollywood , he played 5 nights and i was there everynight, he brought his son on stage and they played together! nights i will remmeber forever. this is 15 years ago ofcourse, and your english is very good dont even worry.

*ItkUpiLLi* said...

I’ve been Zappa fan since I was 14…oh I envy you…what an experience!!!!

Susa said...

How cute. Incredible that you guys have this as a memory....