Friday, June 29, 2007

A GOOD DAY

very good day for me, thanks to my friend, i felt like a spider who shot out web s of love to everyone it met, i lifted my hands in the supermarket and said i love you all, ofcours e it made the security guards nervous but i walk ed out befrore they could catch me, they will never catch me alive baby, oh and i kept hearing someone calling my name , kept turning around and saying yes? and poeple around said what , when , where? some of the beds where empty whom had poeple i knew last week but few filled up in the delivery ward, so it all evens out at the end of the day i guess,! and i think i need help cause i cant stop listeing to amazing grace. oh i made this old man laugh his ass off in the elevator on the way to surgury. told him i will be back for you always. .everything looked familiar today, it seemed like i had a day like this before. my 30 minute lunch is over.

6 comments:

Camplin said...

Nice stream of consciousness.

*ItkUpiLLi* said...

Sounds like a good day...:))

Rob said...

Thanks to you itkupilli, :)
thank you thank you camplin, i am going to take some classes soon, i want to write better things.

Enemy of the Republic said...

Yesterday sucked. I wonder if it was the full moon.

*ItkUpiLLi* said...

Dear Enemy...full moon don't suck...can cause some feelings for sure...but it's up to you how you interpret it...

Rob said...

the moon does strange things to water, it is the cause for rise and fall of the tides, and we humans i think are mostly made of water, so you can imagine what it does to us. i noticed though it is always when it aproaches that makes me weary when its full and high in the sky it lets us go, we feel better afterwards.