Monday, June 25, 2007

The Dead

lol extracurricular activities, yes , indeed, but as far as the dead, I sometimes see things in the corner of my eyes, in reflections of glass, faces in web of trees that dance to the breeze upon yellow autumn leaves, meteors from yester space, moon shadows following me when I walk home alone at nights, spiders showing up at the same time day after day, who are these things? crickets chanting words in rhyme the words that now i hear you say and they come to you in your dreams acting like nothing is wrong, except that they v been dead for many, many years.

5 comments:

Enemy of the Republic said...

Lord, I live with the dead. Sometimes I really like it. Sometimes, I just want to be free.

Rob said...

they are in your command, you are the sorceress ,you called upon them and they came and you are the only one that can set them free.
:)

Rob said...

everything i tell you seems to rhyme, oh my oh my, sun has set and its time for me to walk my garden path, water the roses and wait for diana to rise with her halfmoon crown.

Rob said...

i am reading ts eliots wasteland now, omsg, when i really like something it always seems that i heard it before, you know familiar, its because , emotions can break barriers of time and space , u can like something so much in the future that you feel it in the past when u read it first , you know? anyways i am a little crazy , :)

Rob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.